Performerspot is a site where Live Webcam Performers and camsite fans can create profiles, post photos and videos, chat and hang out.

Pros and Cons - Jasmin.com vs. Livejasmin.com

Poll: Original Livejasmin or the new Jasmin?
February 17, 2014 by

I'm wondering the general opinion of members about the new Jasmin vs the old version of livejasmin. I like the original livejasmin much better than the new style. Although I do recognize the effort to update livejasmin to something more modern, I don't see why they had to change it so drastically. To look at the All Online page actually gives me a slight headache. I find the site much more difficult to navigate. I can only surmise that the new coding allows for future impovements that the previous version of livejasmin could not support. I think they could create a site template option on the new Jasmin.com domain that has a choice between the two styles. What do you all think?

p.s i dont care as long as i see boobs was in second choice in my mindTongue

What would REALLY be nice would be a fully customizable dashboard. It sure would be nice to have everything
at my fingertips in ONE overall window:

- a viewport for LJ  ( selectable version view )
- realtime account status window showing me my credit balance (and allowing purchases)
- mailbox, messages, etc 
- a seach window to pull up performers profiles
- account info and update (password, cred card, etc) 

I can think of a million other things that could be done, every bit of it easy to do with
today's web tech. 

You totally forgot to mention the "scratch & sniff" feature!

I absolutely hate it. It's completely not intuitive to use, SLOW, jumbled... It's the result of trying to make a "contemporary" modern site that has a tablet interface.

HungInTheUSA said...
I absolutely hate it. It's completely not intuitive to use, SLOW, jumbled... It's the result of trying to make a "contemporary" modern site that has a tablet interface.

Yes, but what do you REALLY think about it, Hung?

Chatdaddy said...

You totally forgot to mention the "scratch & sniff" feature!

Fine. DANDY, even. That can be a paid upgrade for the olfactory freaks.

I wouldn't say i hate the new version, but i strongly dislike it. I recognize the headache problem.

By the way: what's with the new voting button? Even the performers i talked about don't have a clue what the voting is all about...

The voting is for the awards, you can see them here.

To be honest i`m hardly on livejasmin only when i know friends are online i go there but most of them already switched to stream so much easier.

All times = GMT -5, and the current time is 5:38 pm.